I’m a storyteller, with all that implies. I tell the truth most of the time, but my truth is often flavored with a little bit of something extra.
Five things that might or might not be true about me:
1. I’m not overly fond of lists.
2. Depending on the test, I score as a geek, nerd, dork, or all of the above.
3. I don’t like giving direct answers to personal questions. Well, sometimes. And sometimes, overshare much? Yes, that would be me, too.
4. I might qualify as relatively extroverted for an introvert, or relatively inverted for an extrovert, depending on who you ask, what day it is, what time it is, where you are, who you are, what you rolled on your last fast-talk skill check…
5. I cannot remember being unable to read, walk, talk, or swim. I know there were times in my life that I could not do any of these things, but I simply don’t remember it. As far as my conscious mind goes, I’ve always been able to read, keep afloat, get from here to there, and talk anyone’s ear off.
6. I have occasional issues with numbers and limits.